Arc Protection System
The AQ T216 transformer protection relay provides for both low and high side overcurrent, earth-fault, negative sequence and two independent restricted earth-fault instances.
The AQ T216 can be applied for generator and motor differential protection as well. The AQ T216 communicates using various protocols including IEC 61850 substation communication standard.
- 2 winding transformer differential (87T)
- High/low impedance restricted earth fault / cable end differential * (87N1, 87N2)
- Transformer thermal overload (49T/49RTD)
- Three-phase overcurrent, 2+2 stages INST, DT or IDMT (50/51)
- Earth-fault (sensitive), 3 stages INST, DT or IDMT (50/51N)
- Harmonic overcurrent / inrush blocking, 4 stages INST, DT or IDMT (50/51H, 68)
- Current unbalance / broken conductor, 2+2 stages INST, DT or IDMT (46/46R/46L)
- Breaker failure protection (50BF/52BF)
- Arc protection (option) (50ARC/50NARC) (12 sensors +2xHSO +BI)